Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. I am delighted to have you here and hope to share a little insight into ME!! Feel free to leave any notes you have especially any tips you may have since I'm new to this. Take care and God bless!!

Monday, August 30, 2010

My Heart

My Heart lays heavy this morning with the burdens of this world.  So many things going on in my head.  The loss of a child near the age of mine always makes me stop and think so much.  I am truly thankful for my children and all that they bring me, the good and the bad, the laughs and the trials.  I would not trade a second of it but now I just want to cling to them and have them here with me, have my birdies in the nest where I can protect them.  But they can't live their lives in a bubble and I can't live my life in fear so we go on and hope and pray for the best, praying first of all for their salvation so that no matter what they will be with the Lord should the case arise.  I can only hope that these parents have that peace.  I don't know the children so I don't have that peace for them.  My heart just breaks. 
I am also heavy with the burdens of family troubles -- parent care, sibling issues, salvation issues, health & financial struggles.  I only mention these bc I am listing them in prayer as I do.  God knows the individual issues and now you know that there are things I am praying about within my family.  Please join me in praying for my family and for the families of the lost teens.

No comments:

Post a Comment