Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. I am delighted to have you here and hope to share a little insight into ME!! Feel free to leave any notes you have especially any tips you may have since I'm new to this. Take care and God bless!!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's Just Life

JuJu always says "It's just life, Honey."  She uses this phrase anytime I feel uncomfortable with what's going on in my life.  She uses it anytime she wants to encourage me and let me know that this time in my life will pass and I will feel better soon.  JuJu always knows.  She's seen it all and knows that life goes on.  In her 86 years I'm sure she's felt discouraged but somehow she's always managed a pleasant smile.  I have seen her upset and still she managed to be the matriarch of the family, the rock we all clung to at the difficult time.  So when I say to you, "It's just life, Honey," I'm saying it with as much love as JuJu always tells me.  Afterall, it is just life and this too shall pass. :-)

Thanks for always being there, JuJu!!!  I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment