Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. I am delighted to have you here and hope to share a little insight into ME!! Feel free to leave any notes you have especially any tips you may have since I'm new to this. Take care and God bless!!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happiness...

I can hardly contain my happiness today (8/18).  Bekah has gotten all of her things done to get back into GDubb and will begin classes there next Wednesday.  She has a GREAT roomie and is almost beside herself with glee, making lists of things she wants to do and take.  Caleb is still searching for a job but has been called back for drug testing at Harris Teeter so is hopeful about that.  Not ideal but will occupy his time until he heads out for the Navy Boot Camp in March.  (Boot Camp btw is in Great Lake, IL so looks like I will finally get to see Chicago.)  Julie is still playing the happy homemaker in GA and is mulling over the thoughts of her wedding reception details.  Gosh, you say, that's a lot, but at least it's somewhat settled.  It's a happy and content feeling, something I've been needing...

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog!! and love you, too!! I can tell this is gonna be so great for you!!

    ReplyDelete