Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. I am delighted to have you here and hope to share a little insight into ME!! Feel free to leave any notes you have especially any tips you may have since I'm new to this. Take care and God bless!!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Good Friends

What a wonderful treat it is to have so many good friends who care and write or call or text.  They know when things are bad or even when things are good and just want to share my life.  They are too numerous to name now but I love each one of you and you know who you are.  No matter how often or how seldom we get together or talk, know that I think of you often and love hearing from you and find great pleasure in your notes of encouragement.  You are such a blessing to me!!  Thanks for always being there family and friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment