Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. I am delighted to have you here and hope to share a little insight into ME!! Feel free to leave any notes you have especially any tips you may have since I'm new to this. Take care and God bless!!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Family

Family is an interesting thing, one I am blessed to have a lot of.  Family does not mean minding each other's business.  It merely means being interested in each other and perhaps in each other's business or at least in what they want to share.  Family is always there when friends fail you.  However, family can include your very close friends or at least my family does.  I call this my extended family bc there are so many of them and it's sometimes hard to keep track but I try to touch base as often as possible.  Facebook has been a good tool for me to reach out to those I don't get to see often.  It's made it so I do get to see some extended family members more often (you know who you are and I am thankful for you).  Text msging is another great technique of communication amongst my family.  I am sad to say that not all my family utilizes some of these easy ways of communicating to stay in contact with the family.  I am happy to report that it has brought me closer to those who want to remain in my life and while misunderstandings occur (yes tone can be read in text msgs and fb msgs) I am delighted to have so many family members in my life.  I wish some of my family were closer to me but technology has put us in close contact.  I love my family and want only the best for each one of them.  I hope you are part of my extended family.
P.S.  Caleb is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment