Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. I am delighted to have you here and hope to share a little insight into ME!! Feel free to leave any notes you have especially any tips you may have since I'm new to this. Take care and God bless!!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The SignPost

Today's sermon was about Esther, one of my favorite stories in the Bible.  I've never quite heard it like JD put it but he shined a new light on it for sure.  He had a lot to say about her and what she did but one thing I captured was this, she was a signpost, a signpost to our example, Jesus Christ.  I also drew the conclusion that WE should be a signpost for others to see, pointing the way to Jesus through Holy Spirit of course but notice our responsibility.  Signposts are there to notify people of upcoming things, of changes to come.  I want to be a signpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment