Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. I am delighted to have you here and hope to share a little insight into ME!! Feel free to leave any notes you have especially any tips you may have since I'm new to this. Take care and God bless!!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Are You Ready for Some Football?

As the NFL kicks off tonight, IS am surprised to find myself thrilled.  It's not that I'm not a football fan...I just usually find movies far more entertaining.  Is that true??  No!!  You can find many genres of  drama on the football field -- drama (that's for sure), action, adventure, animation (just watch after a good play) biography, comedy, crime(LOL, not really funny), family(this is questionable), history, horror, news, reality, thriller, and war.  The only thing missing is the romance and most folks love their team so I guess that counts as romance.  I am also thrilled bc my son is home until March which means I get to watch the entire season with him and my husband.  So let me say again, are you ready for some football???  I know I am!!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment