Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. I am delighted to have you here and hope to share a little insight into ME!! Feel free to leave any notes you have especially any tips you may have since I'm new to this. Take care and God bless!!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

See Jesus Above All Else

Zaccheus was a wee little man
And a wee little man was he.
He climbed up in a sycamore tree
For the Lord he wanted to see.

The crowd was full of hypocrites
Who denied him access to
The Savior's gospel on that day
Would the crowd deny you?

But Jesus looked up and saw him there
Just as He sees you and me
Would you persist or would I to
Climb over the crowd into that tree?

Sometimes the only way we can see
Jesus is from that tree
Where our eyes are focused on the one and only
Jesus the Nazarene.

No comments:

Post a Comment