Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. I am delighted to have you here and hope to share a little insight into ME!! Feel free to leave any notes you have especially any tips you may have since I'm new to this. Take care and God bless!!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Celebration of Life

I attended a celebration of life yesterday for Joan Francis.  I didn't know Joan very well except through her daughter Rae who is a friend of my daughter.  I learned a lot about this beautiful person during this exercise of love as her family celebrated her life and her accomplishments and her victory in Jesus!  I listened in awe at the words of her husband along with the 800-900 others present at the service.  This man truly loved this woman.  She lived out the Proverbs 31 description for a woman.  I hope that when my time comes such words are evoked on my behalf.  From this day forth, I will strive to become a better person, wife, mother and daughter and most of all woman of God.  R.I.P. Joan Francis.  God bless you, Francis Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment