Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. I am delighted to have you here and hope to share a little insight into ME!! Feel free to leave any notes you have especially any tips you may have since I'm new to this. Take care and God bless!!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Peacemaker

Today is my daughter's birthday.  She is 19.  She was born at a rather tumultuous time for us, only 10.5 months behind her brother.  Irish twins (as they are called) are more difficult in my opinion than regular twins because they are at different developmental stages.  She was trying to hold her head up and he was trying to walk.  She was trying to sit up and he was getting into everything.  What a challenge!!  But we picked the right name for this jewel for our family, Rebekah, which means peacemaker.  She has been one for our family of 5 and for her friends too.  My little peacemaker will have many jewels in her crown one day in glory.  She is such a "JOY" to me...my Rebekah Joy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment