Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. I am delighted to have you here and hope to share a little insight into ME!! Feel free to leave any notes you have especially any tips you may have since I'm new to this. Take care and God bless!!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Tears of a Parent

How often must a parent cry for her children?  How often does she want to take them in her arms and caress their problems away?  It occured to me tonight that our Father must feel that way everyday with us and want to envelope us in His love and care and tell us everything is going to be okay; afterall, isn't that what a good parent does for His children?  As my heart aches tonight for my own children and their lives and their problems, I pray that I will not cause my Father any further heartache than He has already endured for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment