Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. I am delighted to have you here and hope to share a little insight into ME!! Feel free to leave any notes you have especially any tips you may have since I'm new to this. Take care and God bless!!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Patience

Trusting in God and waiting is a hard lesson to swallow.  Pastor JD talked on it today and this is what I gleaned.
   Where do you find the resources to wait?
     1.  Trust in God's sovereignty!!  God reigns over all and is in control.
     2.  Trust in His steadfast love for you!!  He works ALL things for our good.
     3.  Have selflessness.  Put God first.  When was the last time you asked for things but said I will praise
               You in ALL things bc You are God!!!
     4.  Satisfaction.  Be satisfied where you are, knowing He is working for your good and believing in Him!!

Psalm 57: 2 "I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills his purpose for me."

Ouch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment