Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. I am delighted to have you here and hope to share a little insight into ME!! Feel free to leave any notes you have especially any tips you may have since I'm new to this. Take care and God bless!!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Lifter of Mine Head

But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.  Ps 3:3

I've always loved this verse.  Long ago I was given the vision of a Father lifting up the head of a child, with a single finger, by the chin, smiling into her face and letting her know all was going to be alright.  To this day, I envision this and also see the sight of Mary Magdalene at the feet of Jesus wiping his feet with her perfume and drying them with her hair.  Again, I picture that he lifted her head with His single finger and smiled at her letting her know all was going to be alright.

I don't know if this helps you but it helps me thinking of my Father as a merciful, gracious God, kind and generous and tender, the lifter of mine head.

No comments:

Post a Comment