Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. I am delighted to have you here and hope to share a little insight into ME!! Feel free to leave any notes you have especially any tips you may have since I'm new to this. Take care and God bless!!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

In the Midst of Giants

I live in the midst of giants.  I am afraid most of the time of those giants.  My giants are a lot of things -- losing my kids, losing my husband, my health, financial burdens, loneliness, depression, etc etc...  These giants leave me tired and weary but I have a fearless advocate ready to fight for me all the time.  He fought the ultimate battle 2000 years ago and conquered my giants and I needn't be afraid anymore but still I battle.  Why do I fear when my Jesus has won?  Why can't I step out in faith and be more like David, big and confident in the field with Goliath instead of the Israelites, afraid and little?  Lord, help me be more like You!!

1 comment:

  1. It's hard not to worry at times. It is very comforting to know that no matter what Jesus is always near!

    ReplyDelete