Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. I am delighted to have you here and hope to share a little insight into ME!! Feel free to leave any notes you have especially any tips you may have since I'm new to this. Take care and God bless!!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

So Many Lost...

Ok, so I've lost 15 lbs now but I'm gonna switch from Jenny to Weight Watchers.  Jenny is just too costly for us right now so we've got to cut back but the premises are the same so I think I'll do fine.

But what I really wanted to write about was the lost in the world.  My heart aches knowing that there are so many that don't know Jesus as Lord.  No, I'm not a preachy kinda gal but I'm a realist and reality is that apart from Jesus life is empty and condemned to hell.  I pray for my friends who don't know Him.  If you are one of those and you are reading this and curious, ask me.  I'll tell you how He changed my life.  He really changed ME and died for ME and for YOU too.

With all my love...Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment