Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. I am delighted to have you here and hope to share a little insight into ME!! Feel free to leave any notes you have especially any tips you may have since I'm new to this. Take care and God bless!!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Jenny -- Week 2

Well, week 2 has passed and I still sit at -10 lbs but I'm happy with that.  I was sick part of this week so my activitiy level has been down and I've eaten out a couple of times so I don't feel bad about it.  I'm really only supposed to be losing 1-2 lbs / week anyway so I'm still ahead of the curve.  Now let's see what this week brings....hmmm, Valentine's Day and dinner out again.  Oh well, I'll do my best and that's all I can do.  Thanks for all the encouraging notes and messages.  Keep 'em coming.  I need all the help I can get.  Love y'all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! You're still doing great! Valentine's Day only comes once a year, so don't worry about it!

    ReplyDelete