Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. I am delighted to have you here and hope to share a little insight into ME!! Feel free to leave any notes you have especially any tips you may have since I'm new to this. Take care and God bless!!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas on TV

ABC Family is usually a favorite channel of mine.  This year they have bombarded us with the 25 days of Christmas advertisements long before Thanksgiving (with a countdown to the 25 days).  It was exciting for my and my kids knowing we would get to see all the old childhood favorites that we've enjoyed over the years.  Instead we've been tormented with Harry Potter's movies and then an assortment of Disney/Pixar favorites -- NOT CHRISTMASy at all.  Some didn't even have the holiday in them.  I mean what's up with that???  Don't get me wrong I enjoyed watching The Incredibles and Wall-E last night with my two youngest but to coin a phrase C'MON, MAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment