Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. I am delighted to have you here and hope to share a little insight into ME!! Feel free to leave any notes you have especially any tips you may have since I'm new to this. Take care and God bless!!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oh Happy Day....

Well, it's Thursday, day before leaving for my scrapbooking retreat and I'm so excited I can hardly stand myself.  All of my scrapbooking stuff is packed and ready to go.  All I need to do is pack up my glad rags and wooly socks and we're off tomorrow to a land far far away (not really, only 1 1/2 hrs but it seems so far away from here).  I'm leaving behind all the cares of this world as I go.  Of course, I will come back to them, but I will be much fresher and happier and an all-around better person.  Next week will be full of the same stresses and more so I will have to be on my toes but I will feel up to facing things again after a brief refresher.  I am so thankful for this time away.  Oh happy day...:-D

1 comment: