Welcome

Welcome to my first blog. I am delighted to have you here and hope to share a little insight into ME!! Feel free to leave any notes you have especially any tips you may have since I'm new to this. Take care and God bless!!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Emotions

Emotions run rampant when one of your children is hurt, especially when you are helpless to do anything about it.  Right now, my emotions range from wanting to jerk a knot in someone's head to wanting to comfort my precious young'un.  I hate teenagers and don't understand why they have to behave like their hormones are their rulers.  I can't wait til this phase has passed and ALL of my children have reached the next part of their lives.  I know each stage has its problems but GOSH!!!!  How much can a mother take!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment